Wednesday 19 December 2018

Thank you Cambridge Therapeutics and Dr Lee Mun Heng


Before I begin my account let me tell you that I do not go for any service or treatment easily. I have had a really terrible experience regarding a hair loss treatment some six years back and since then I have turned wary of every new form of service on offer. So, nobody could convince me straight away to go for Ultherapy. I did have my inhibitions and I won’t say that I don’t have any inhibition anymore. Maybe if not for DrLee Mun Heng, I would still think twice before saying a yes. He is very good in the job I must say. His hands are steady and he is gentle and patient with you. I was quite comfortable to sense that he is not the avaricious type who would hurry on with the task. 

One meeting with Dr Lee mun Heng at CambridgeTherapeutics and I realized that he can be trusted upon. He made me comfortable in minutes and I found that I can open up easily and let him work on my face. In short, I found that he can be trusted as he is not just good in his task but is also a very good human being. 

In fact, Dr Lee Mun Heng helped me understand the pros and cons of the process, the ifs and buts and gave me clear and detailed responses to my queries. I had my fears; I wasn’t sure if it would last me a lifetime. He was honest enough to explain that the process is a recurrent one. It is not like a surgery where the surgeon prizes open your flesh with a scalpel and performs the corrective surgery and you are done for good. Ultherapy at CambridgeTherapeutics uses ultrasound and it is not invasive. I was relieved to discover that there is no risk whatsoever coz the doctor is not going to slash open my face or any part of the body for that matter. Therefore, even if you are getting treated under the worst available doctor on the planet, you won’t die or suffer any life-changing injury. So, safety is definitely going to be there.

Cambridge Therapeutics has invested a great deal in research, quality instruments and technique. It uses Jet Lift (I cannot explain the detailed technicalities) but in less than an hour, I had my first session. It was a really rewarding experience. I felt nothing as far as any pain or sensation is concerned. But I could see how my face seemed a few years younger. After a few weeks, I opted for the 2nd session (basically, I had purchased a package) and am due for the 3rd one very soon.
Since the price is not high and I have to invest a very small sum to reverse my looks, I am very thankful that I was able to find the right man for the job. Dr Lee Men Heng at Cambridge Therapeutics is, at least, not going to make you regret it.   
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels