Wednesday 19 December 2018

Got a nice pair of breasts with an affordable surgical treatment at Cambridge Therapeutics from DR Lee Mun Heng


Making the decision of undergoing a cosmetic surgery is never easy. First, it involves spending your hard-earned money and time. Second, the results cannot be predicted. And that’s why most people who consider having a surgery first rummage the real experiences from people who have already been through the same treatment. This helps them make a well-informed decision. Here, I’m sharing one such experience, to help all my dear friends choose the right way towards the plastic surgery.
I used to have a pair of large breasts, which I was content with initially. 

But my first pregnancy it became an issue. Because of the growing size, I started to feel difficulty exercising and finding fitting cloths. Then there was a ceaseless neck and back pain, making my life really miserable. Now I have made up a mind to get rid of this excessive skin. Thanks to one my relatives, I found about CambridgeTherapeutics Singapore, where breast reduction seemed easy and affordable. I contacted them and discussed my problem. They came up with a few options which were right fit to my requirement. I opted for the surgical treatment as it seemed to be best to give me the desired breast shape and size. 

Both excess skin and breast tissue were removed. In my case it was from the lower half of the breasts. The nipple-areolar was adjusted to a higher position to give it a natural and lovely mound.
I witnessed a few scars, but these got diminished with the time. And finally, what I have is something I only dreamt of - smaller, more beautiful and my desired set of breasts. Not just me, my husband is also happy with the firmness and natural look they bear. And it was all possible because of the great job done by Dr Lee Mun Heng and his team at Cambridge Therapeutics. During whole surgical treatment, they were a great help. Hey really know what it takes to make their patents happy. A big recommendation to them and their treatment.
Share:
Location: Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels